Certified Massage Therapist to work with our clients at our MindBody Retreat Spa specializing in wellness and prevention as the best modalities of health maintenance.
Reports to: Business & Operations Manager
Position Level: Hourly
Shift: Varied- Typically 11:00 AM- 8:00 PM and some Saturdays
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performs massage and body services consistent with licensed profession
- Creates and maintains client treatment notes when applicable
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis
- Delivers aromatherapy massage and essential oils
- Marketing for MindBody Retreat Massage therapy services
- Maintains an organized and clean work area
- Individual responsibilities include provision of all services listed above in a professional, courteous and cordial manner as part of the mindbody team.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Normal physical ability
- Above average concentration and high level complexity of decision making
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Above average ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- High tolerance to stressful situations
- High risk exposure to bloodborne pathogens and chemical hazards
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Current Florida Massage Therapist License
- Deliver skillful work in a self-motivated and independent manner.
- Deliver all services in the spirit of compassion, empathy and conscious choice of service to humanity consistent with the vision and mission of Mindbody Retreat Spa.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with Wellness team members and clients.
- At least one year of massage therapist experience
- Must be willing to travel between the Wesley Chapel, Carrollwood, and Brandon offices
- Must be willing to work evenings and Saturdays as needed