Job Summary: Physical Therapist will act as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at his personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and/or intervention and rehabilitation.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Offer cost effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness and wellness oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Provide quality, personalized, and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
- Graduate from an Accredited Physical Therapy University
- Current Florida Physical Therapy License
- Travel between Zephyrhills and Wesley Chapel may be required