Job Summary: Provide psychotherapy in individual, couple, and group settings for patients independently and under general supervision of provider.
Reports to: Director or Associate Director of Physician Offices
Position Level: Salary
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Ability to diagnose using DSM-5.
- Evaluates patients psychotherapeutic needs and provides psychotherapy for outpatient populations as indicated.
- Provides effective psychotherapy based on evidence-based practices in individual, couple, family and group format.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to work independently
- Identifies realistic goals for psychotherapy and delivers results for patients by providing dynamic patient centered approaches in therapy process.
- Complete intake paperwork with clients.
- Complete progress notes and all chart documentation.
- Maintains appropriate case record documentation.
- Collaborates openly with all team members as indicated while adding value to team’s performance.
- Attends program development and case conferences as indicated for patients treated or evaluated.
- Provides in-services to staff and community agencies as requested.
- Participates in peer review processes. (i.e. Chart notes review)
- Provides supervision to staff, fellows, interns and externs as indicated / requested.
- Provides effective team consultation as needed / requested.
- Maintains an organized and clean work area
- The responsibilities are distributed among all existing and future MindBody Integrated office locations.
- Work hours are Monday - Saturday from 8am to 8pm, however, individual schedules will vary based on needs of the practice/studio.
- Individual responsibilities include provision of all services listed above in a professional, courteous and cordial manner as part of the mindbody team.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Normal physical ability
- Above average concentration and high level complexity of decision making
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Above average ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- High tolerance to stressful situations
- Low risk exposure to bloodborne pathogens and chemical hazards
- Master's Degree or higher education as PhD, PsyD, EdD, LCSW, LMHC
- Deliver skillful work in a self-motivated and independent manner.
- Deliver all services in the spirit of compassion, empathy and conscious choice of service to humanity consistent with the vision and mission of Mindbody Integrated Practice.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with Wellness team members and clients.
- One year of related experience preferred
- Must be comfortable working with children, adolescents, adults, and elderly populations
- Must be willing to travel between the Carrollwood, Wesley Chapel, and Brandon offices
- Must be willing to work evenings and Saturdays as needed